Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am never late, I always arrive right when I mean to...

Ok, I'm here. It was only a matter of time before I graced the blogosphere (sp?) with my presence. Late? Never my friends, always on my own time. I'm finally ready to share a few of my thoughts, opinions, and insights about this random world on my public journal.

This year has really been an exceptional year in the short history that is my life, in many ways, this is the beginning of the rest of my life. Now this little blog is meant more for my own peace of mind - to serve as my "Rememberall" (thank you, Dumbledore) of sorts and remind me of all the thoughts that lurk in my head.

I'm talking about a lot of things, of course. I'm telling you of a spiritual awakening, of a purging of the old to begin a new, simply - of not being afraid of the water anymore.

Cryptic and always mysterious...this little mermaid learns to swim.

No comments: